Marysville, Ohio – Memorial Health congratulates its Medical Staff members who were recently listed as “2019-2020 Central Ohio Best Doctors.”The Best Doctors in America®, which collaborated with Columbus Business First to announce the recognitions this fall, compile the peer-selected list.
“Memorial is proud to have numerous members of our Medical Staff recognized amongst the nation’s most respected specialists and physicians,” said Memorial Health Chief Medical Officer Dr. Victor A. Trianfo. “We applaud all of our providers who strive every day to deliver compassion, expertise, and dedication to every patient we serve.”
Nine physicians of the Memorial Hospital Medical Staff have been recognized as “Best Doctors,” including
- Vincent E. Brinkman, MD (Cardiovascular Disease),
- Michael R. Donnally, MD (Cardiovascular Disease),
- Jonathan P. Parsons, MD (Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Medicine),
- Laura L. Sorg, MD (Family Medicine),
- Justin A. Krueger, MD (Internal Medicine, Pediatric Specialist/Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine, and Pediatrics/General),
- Christopher Valentine, MD (Nephrology),
- Charlotte Agnone, MD (Ophthalmology),
- Naomi J. Kertesz, MD (Pediatric Cardiology),
- Jeffrey W. Hazey, MD (Surgery).
Memorial Health is an independent health system based in Marysville, Ohio, which consists of Memorial Hospital’s main campus and satellite outpatient locations including Memorial City Gate Medical Center; Memorial Urbana Medical Center; Memorial Hospital Outpatient Surgery Center; Memorial Gables – a skilled nursing facility; Memorial Medical Group – a network of 32 physicians and mid-level providers with office locations throughout Marysville, Plain City, Richwood, and Urbana; and the Memorial Health Foundation. To learn more, visit memorialohio.com.